Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mi familia



I remember my Father, would sometimes take our suburban to gas late at night.  
would purposely stay up past my bed time, and attempt to accompany him,
more or less I knew his usual route passed a MacDonald's,
and I secretly hoped we would detour for ice cream upon our return.
And most of the time my desire was fulfilled.
As I reflect on those times, I just wanted to be near Him. 

Family is so essential to life.



I am grateful for the blessing of family. Each family is different, unique and special. From my experience, my family has been the greatest source of strength, I know that the happiest times in my life have been, when I've spent time with those whom I love. 

We've also shared personal trials with each other,

but all of these things, have been for the best.

I know there is nothing more important in this life than family.

This video, really expresses, how families are essential to life



 God has a plan for families to be together forever. Find out about that >>> here.

How important has your family been in your life? Express your thoughts below, and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment